I dont know if my macbook has any password stealing malware but can that stuff hide in my regular files in documents and downloads so i cant move them to a harddrive before factory resetting?
So i was dumb and accidentally ran a command in the terminal from some website while trying to download something (i know im dumb, thats why i try to avoid stuff like homebrew bc i know nothing about this) but then the next day all of a sudden a couple different of my accounts were hacked and they started buying stuff from my debit cards and stuff. I didnt realize until just now that it could be connected so im definitely planning on wiping my device soon but i want to know what is safe to keep and not?? Thank you for helping my stupidity lol
I used malwarebytes and its not showing anything, can it do everything quickly and then go away or could it just be hiding?
[link] [comments]
from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/ulYQgXo
Comments
Post a Comment