More on the entertainment side, but not so far on the entertainment side that they don't explain much beyond "data goes out device A to device B, but device C sneaks in the middle and takes it. Voila!". But not so far to the other end where I need an advanced GIAC cert to understand it.
I've been a network engineer for 13 years, so I'm pretty technical and understand computers, TCP, layer 3, layer 2, etc... but cyber security isnt my day job. I just want stuff to watch where someone who has a baseline competency can follow along, but not too dumbed down, and I can surprise our cyber testing guys lol.
For example, the below video is what inspired this question. It's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, but this channel does a ton of science and technology videos. Not just hacking.
[link] [comments]
from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/ySBEfsO
Comments
Post a Comment