DaemonCore Academy just hit 1,000 downloads. What the fuck.

Honestly didn't expect to be making this post this soon! like, what?!

DaemonCore-Academy just crossed 1,000 downloads.

**127 PRACTICAL LESSONS // 70 LAB CONDITIONS // 8 PATHWAYS // 8 DRILL SETS // 7 FIELD MISSIONS**- all free. It's for Windows 10/11

I started building it because I was getting annoyed af with the way a lot of hacking/cyber stuff gets taught now. Watch 9 hours of videos, copy some commands, run a tool against a box, get a green checkmark. Cool. But what happens when the tool doesn't work? What are you actually looking for? Why are you running that command in the first place? That was basically the whole idea behind DaemonCore Academy. Learn what the hell is happening underneath first. Then get thrown into a range and actually use it. Enumerate shit. Follow weird behavior. Break something. Prove you broke it. Figure out why. Document it. Fix it. Try again.

I didnt want XP or some fake hacker leaderboard. I wanted something that felt closer to sitting next to somebody who's been doing this shit for years and having them say "okay...you see that? Why is that weird?"

Apparently that idea connected with some people because 1,000 of you fuckers downloaded it.

So seriously, thank you mother fuckers. For real. 💯💯

Especially the people who found bugs, sent me shit that sucked, questioned things, or told me where something could be better. That's way more useful to me than somebody just saying "nice project."....and I'm nowhere near done with it.

The labs are going to get harder. The material is going deeper. Windows, Linux, web, identity, cloud, containers, recon, exploitation, evidence...all of it.

I don't really care if somebody finishes DaemonCore knowing 500 commands.

Id rather they finish it knowing how to sit in front of something they've never seen before and figure it the fuck out.

Thats hacking.

Anyway. 1,000 downloads.

Fucking wild.

Thanks again guys.

PS...I'm not trying to make money off you guys. There's one section that I charge $29 but that's totally optional..if you want it, DM me..I'll give you a product key, no joke. I love this community.

I can already see someone saying " well, if you're not trying to make money why paywall it?" To answer that..I'm not trying to make money by ANYONE who wants to test it..all I'm asking is that you DM me, I'll give you a key...if I'm not at my station just use this code for 100% off. ( 100off ...thats the code homeslice) PLUS, the part that I paywalled is "FieldOps Pro"...you dont even need it...it performs authorization-bound diagnostics against exact public targets. Every action is scoped to a declared engagement, a declared window, and a pinned destination.

Stay hacking

— Thor

submitted by /u/ChameleonCRM
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/J8w04FK

Comments