How would you (undetected) move an excel file from a work laptop to a personal device/cloud?

Suppose security protocols on work laptop are setup such that:

- any Edge/Firefox browser extentions are detected by IT team

- USB ports do not work for external HDD or flash drives

- Bluetooth doesn't work for audio devices like airbuds

- Excel addins don't work

- Emails to personal emails like hotmail/gmail are not permitted

- Cannot download/run exe file

- AI websites blocked

- Even if you download Teams/Outlook on your phone/home PC, you cannot login with your work email address

FWIW I'm trying to move the excel data to my home PC so that I can work on it with AI (since my company doesn't allow AI on it's laptops). I need help with power query/excel etc but need AI to help me.

submitted by /u/hhaahhahahahhah
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/7oMy84G

Comments