Samsung S23 Ultra Xfinity Lock

So, I have an S23 Ultra that Xfinity has closed the account for, and I still owe money on it, but can not reactivate my service since I no longer have home internet through them, or anyone else for that matter.

The phone shows as being network unlocked when I input the code on the keypad, and also shows in their system as unlocked, but when I use a SIM or eSIM from another carrier I get a popup saying I can't use it without calling customer service.

Customer service yesterday told me I would get an email with a network unlock code, and customer service today said he would look into them "lying to me" and get back to me, and he also did not give me any other options aside from paying the damn near 800 dollars to pay it off.

TLDR; Xfinity phone network unlocked, but still locked from using other SIMs/eSIMS by software. Please help.

submitted by /u/Weakness_Prize
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/PgtUyIh

Comments