Whats the most someone can do with these credentials?

I am not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit, but I will give it a try. For context, my dumbass fucking school sent an email saying they will be recruiting online employees for money, and I instantly joined cause I trust my school. Later they announced they got fucking hacked, so this google form I filled out has the following: my address, my full name, my bank name (just JP Morgan Chase no bank info), and my age. I'm thinking I am safe because the hacker is probably across the globe, but just to double check, there is nothing they can really do right? I guess ordering a fuck ton of pizzas to my address, but thats it I guess.

submitted by /u/korggyy
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/EJq91vZ

Comments