Trying to download my course for medical school from a my.sharepoint link

So the prof is a bit mad as a lot of them are, but she is a special one, randomly revoking access to the files which are essential for the exams is another level of crazy. I know my way around computers pretty well but nothing past the beginner stuff fyi. I´ve tried some chrome extension & devtool media filter.

However I cannot get it to work, there is a single extension that managed to detect the file with the correct name being listed correct time and the file size is roughly accurate too imo but when I try to download it says download failed. I also tried url mp4 convertors but they dont work either.

Any solution except screen recording it which is plan Z is greatly appreciated.

All of the files are 1h-3h long mp4 files in 720p.

Edit: I also tried ffmpeg in the meantime which doesnt work either maybe user error but I dont think so.

submitted by /u/reiszxandor
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/GvYxr9U

Comments