Game hacking basics.

Recently, I've had an interest in "hacking" games and have been wondering how to get started. More specifically roblox, my friends have told me that it's usually just exit scam after exit scam in the roblox exploiting community and I'm honestly a little interested in giving people an honest service.

Now I might add I'm completely new to this and I'm aware it's a big task, I don't really believe I'll be able to code anything of value. I'm mainly going to be using this as a learning experience as I've been needing an excuse to start learning for a while now.

If there are any articles, threads, software, forums or really any advice that'd be great!. I'm going to start out by reading an old open sourced script people would execute and begin to understand their workarounds & why they did it the way they did. Thanks for any and all input :D

submitted by /u/rat_licker42069
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/p6kovMz

Comments