Possible catfishing

Team, I come to you with a request for help in direction me to the best way to handle this:

Backstreet, my father in law lost his wife of many many years ( 30 yrs) to cancer and he has been struggling since January with this. His 3 daughters have been trying to help him cope as they cope with this. He has recently began to talk to a suspicious online "lady" from another country and is now falling for her. I need to know the best way to find some Intel on this to first see of this is legitimate ( highly doubtful) and to build a case to then give to him in hopes of saving him from what many believe is only a bad outcome. He has alot of money and all cars / home paid off making 6 figures so my intentions are to help keep that with him and not lose his assets or job over this. I am currently waiting for details on this person. I appreciate any help and will update if I get anything.

submitted by /u/UntouchableRage
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/PVfTYQe

Comments