I think I’ve fucked up

Recently decided I wanted to pursue cybersecurity, I bought an online course and started learning a bunch of stuff to do with pentesting. I got a bit too enthusiastic and started pentesting a couple of random sites to test the stuff I’d learned, stupid me didn’t use a VPN or anything because I assumed since I wasn’t doing anything overly malicious and just some light pentesting nothing would come of it. Long story short now I can’t access any internet service on my laptop, it just gives the “this website might have moved to a temporary location” error. Not looking for judgement I know I was stupid I just want to know if I’ve fucked up or if I can fix this.

submitted by /u/Few_Artist_8331
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/XGWuRvM

Comments