How to use QR codes to access Youtube videos when blocked at work?

I want to know how to use QR codes to access YouTube videos at work. There are many backdoors to getting access to YouTube while at work. One of them is to go to google translate and drop the YouTube link into the translate section and then click on the blue link it translates it to. Another one is to go to kapwing studio editor and drop the URL for the YouTube video. There are many ways but work IT is finding them out because we have a snitch at work. So I'm trying to find a way to access YouTube at work because my job is very boring and is busy the first half of the shift but then there is nothing to do the second half. I like to have YouTube videos on in the background to watch something for the last 5 hours of my 10 hour shift. What are some ways to get around this?

submitted by /u/Dynasty__93
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/qfcOVFl

Comments