Can I start to hack without using the CISCO switch?

I'm asking this because I want to know if that's okay to start an ethical hacking via David Bombal's video from 2019 without using the CISCO switch, he uses Kali Linux, but I prefer using Parrot OS because it has Yersinia installed by default while I had a problem with Kali for error reason.

In the David's tutorial, he warned that if without CISCO switch before starting hacking, most hackers will get access to my network very easily and I don't know what to do without the CISCO switch, but I never had one though.

So, the question is, is it okay to start ethical hacking without the switch? If it's not, any reason why is important to use the switch?

submitted by /u/Single-Meet1366
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/a3CJYfE

Comments