Ripping Audio From Streaming Services Like Spotify

So I wasn't sure where to post this, but basically, I'm trying to figure out how audio is streamed over the internet I've done a bit of research but its kind of all going over my head. In practice ive used Postman to Recieve the raw audio files and have used Chrome Devtools to get the token for Auth. The farthest I've gotten is the raw audio file but it only plays the first 9ish seconds of it. When looking in Devtools I see in the request header the "Range: byte=xxx-xxx" and ive messed with this and honestly it just file down and i assume its because it doesnt have any of the codec info since that is the beginning. Just trying to gain a more indepth understanding of audio streaming i guess and this is the way ive chosen to do so.

submitted by /u/Old-Outcome7299
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/4VTyQsp

Comments