RFID Mifare Classic Cloning

RFID Mifare Classic Cloning

Hi all,

Let me preface this by saying that I don't know much about duping RFID tags. It appears to be a Mifare Classic 1k type, "Urmet" branded.

I want to learn what the best way to go about creating another copy is.

I tried bringing the tag to a shop to clone but they said "it wasn't possible because the key is "encrypted".

I was hoping to rely on your expertise to see if it's possible at all.

I did run the tag through NFC Tools and got the information (in third photo).

What are your thoughts? Is it possible using RFID Tools Pro or should I bring it to another shop?

Just wanted to double-check before I waste any more time on it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lnnuendoBot5000
[link] [comments]


from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/TOzLgAs

Comments