Old note 3 (rooted but only wifi. no gsm) what should I do with it??

So I have an old note 3 which in my opinion is one of the all-time greatest phones ever made (like every guy ever i can't let go of nostalgic memories) I mean it even came with IR so I can use it as a remote if I want

It was only supported until android 5.0 except for non-Samsung roms. I tried a bunch back in the day the best one was probably resurrection remix but I can't seem to find the note 3 version

What should I do with it? And I don't wanna do the typical "set it up as a security camera"

I know there's a few hacking suites that are designed to run on android

If that's what you would recommend which would you recommend and how would you go about it?

submitted by /u/bdiddylv
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/5dnLMuQ

Comments