Is there a possibility of finding an account on IG through a recently created filter? even if you don't have its full name?

I'll tell you my situation, a person who I don't know who he is created a fake account and wrote to the person I'm dating and the person I'm dating has serious insecurity problems. In short, it's easy to suggest. The thing is that the person I'm dating did not accept the request, he only read the message that that random account sent him about me. and he doesn't remember the actual name of the account, it only has the first letters and that it started with User and that it was created recently, I mean yesterday, so I wanted to know if there is any way in IG to find accounts with some type of filter only with the first words of the account. name and placing the recent creation of it? Or if there is any way, despite having rejected the solitocutd and having deleted the message, it can be recovered?

submitted by /u/Gremoryxxx
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/FBKJQCo

Comments