announcing new Serial Experiments: Lain themed cybersecurity / CTF / ethical hacking YouTube channel in the works ^_^

announcing new Serial Experiments: Lain themed cybersecurity / CTF / ethical hacking YouTube channel in the works ^_^

[Note: most of the assets I used are from fauux.neocities.org and I love this color scheme and theme, please check them out as I love this site dearly.]

Hello everyone.

I'm a 20 year old doing my BSc in computer science with a cybersecurity concentration, and Serial Experiments: Lain is my all-time favorite anime. I wanted to create a themed YouTube channel where I can teach people tutorials on how to do common exploits, capture the flags, write-ups, etc., whilst simultaneously helping to also teach myself the subject matter as well as I research a video idea.

I have a theme or otherwise planned layout for how I want to structure my content and thumbnails, and any constructive feedback or some positive words would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to have a community of Wired folk like me who like this kind of stuff. I love this anime a lot, I hope there's others out there who can get a kick out of it too.

Attached is my current YouTube banner, and a "concept" image of what a video could look like. I really want to make this work, and have a cool little community I can grow with. Let me know if this is something that interests you. My socials are all on my profile or if you wanna talk in DM about stuff, that's cool too.

Have a great day. :3

submitted by /u/satanmyninjas
[link] [comments]


from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/0rbv7n1

Comments