Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 as a drawing tablet?

Before I begin, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, so I'll happily accept any better suggestions.

Long story shortened a bit, I have a Samsung tablet that I inherited which I have reason to believe was a retail display model. The model number is SM-T900, for reference. I have been trying to figure out how to connect it to my PC as a drawing tablet to use with Blender, but none of the apps that I've found so far that allow this are supported by the tablet. I found this questionable, as it seems like a pretty decent tablet that should be able to do it; my question is, is there hidden functionality in Samsung's display models that I can somehow unlock, or is this one simply not capable as a drawing tablet? Any information that could help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Legatus_Nex
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/60nlm1w

Comments