BurpSuite & FoxyProxy

Hello,

I have some labs to finish for my certification training. Lab are in a localhost environment. Course is about WEB vulns, and I need to use BurpSuite and FoxyProxy.

When both Foxy and burp are on, and the intercept on, pages won't load. The thing is that everything is correctly configured, like 127.0.0.1 port 8080, no exceptions on both Foxy/Burp. CA Port Swigger Certificate in place.

But pages won't load, or they will load without interception. The worse thing is that my localhost page refuses to load when Foxy and Intercept are functioning, because my Labs are on localhost page, and I can't even have access to my labs.

I tried and configured everything possible, I even changed ports to try. I also tried on seceral browsers : same thing. I updated/upgraded, restarted. Nothing. Tried with BurpSuite's built-in browser (Chromium) : same.

I'm stuck for 1 (full) day and can't fin a solution. I always had some trouble with Foxy/Burp in the past except 1 time where it worked fine.

I need to keep the intercept on because it's a part of my labs.

Worse, when I decide to put the intercep off and stop foxy I have to restart my VM to get internet functioning.

I can't work on my very last labs, and I'm afraid about my cert exam.

Please do you have a solution ? An alternative ?

submitted by /u/Known_Personality_80
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/VXHCU5m

Comments