Ethical hacker

My mom's life has been hijacked by someone who is a messed up individual. For the past maybe 3 months my mom has been being harassed bt someone who has gotten unto all aspects of her life and now has seeded in her mind. I honestly would think she's crazy and needs to be committed if not for a Verizon rep over the phone who saw the attack in real time as we were trying to resolve the problem. I don't know how much is real or what has just been attributed to it all from the shock of it all. Any phone she gets will miss all calls and messages all day then all at once everything comes through if she ,gets a bew ine it is compromised in a hr maybe,she says it's in her cars computer, they have transfered money from her bank account,the most extreme is she said she went to a library and as she was using there computer something stared happening. Saying from the GPS from the car it found the library and eventually found her,idk. I'm not intelligent enough to try to explain what Is happening but I'm hoping I can find someone who can. I wanted to I guess just put out there for any ears listening that if there's an experienced ethical hacker out there, or someone knows how I could hire one of those guys a company would hire to yest there firewalls and what have you, it be appreciated. I can't pay a kings ransom but can afford to save my mom's sanity,if it can still be saved. This has really made her pretty paranoid.

submitted by /u/ApprehensiveSeries28
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/nRpx4wc

Comments