Best Approach?

My wife has not been able to play a game for a few weeks due to bad development. I've reviewed the crash logs generated by game, and it appears there is one particular item, a fountain, that is placed in her game that is causing the crash. The profile.json is encrypted, so I can't just go in there and find that entry and remove it. I'm guessing it uses AES since the crash log mentions Rijndael. What would the best approach be to digging for the key? I've opened up files with ghidra, but for some reason, findcrypt isn't showing up for me to use in analysis. My wife loves this game and I really want to figure this out for her. Is there a better approach to doing this?

submitted by /u/Catdad08
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/mjIYh4b

Comments