My Wi-Fi is doing the wave, explain it to me like I’m 5

My Wi-Fi is doing the wave, explain it to me like I’m 5

As shown in the Wi-Fi spectrum pictures, my Wi-Fi does the wave instead of a straight signal. It also constantly disconnects. This has been going on for 5 years and about 100 routers, as they clearly understand what they’re doing more than I do. It’s definitely my next door neighbors who are doing it, basically they are preventing me from having Wi-Fi entirely. They own the house to the right of me and are renting the house to the left of me. They have Starlink satellites on the roofs of both houses and from walking around my yard, I can see that their Wi-Fi signal is strongest at my house, due to the mesh network from both sides going directly through my house. I also caught them on camera, talking on the phone, saying “we both need Starlink for it to work.” From what I understand from other forums, it’s a deauth attack and possibly rf interference. Can the rf interference be dangerous? How are they doing it? I bought a device on Amazon called dstike hand hack. When I use it to attack, my WiFi goes back to a straight line with a strong signal when I turn their devices off. Otherwise, the signal and connection is shot. And it only stays on until they reset their device. Also, the dstike gadget only brings back the 2.4 ghz, not the 5 ghz, so they’re likely applying more than one hack.

submitted by /u/MissAsshole
[link] [comments]


from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/2O1dlcN

Comments