Restore old Data

Hi,

This may seem a bit off topic, but please read the whole Post to understand..

So I had my first ever Twitch Stream yesterday. However I realized afterwards that the Twitch VOD (Save Broadcast) option was disabled. That stream was really important for me. Special things happened there, which I didn't record or clip.

Now I tried restoring that Stream by using extensions or contacting Twitch support, without any luck.

The reason why I'm asking this question on this specific subreddit is because I was wondering if there was a way to "go back in time" with a tool and still be able to view the Stream or something? Something like "archive .com" maybe? I tried that aswell but no luck there aswell.

I just can't believe there is absoulutely no way of getting that Stream back. It has to be saved somewhere right? So I was wondering if anyone of you had similar issues or have experience in this field. I also don't know if this is the right place to ask for that. I tried Twitch's subreddit aswell. But it seems like Twitch can't help either. So I'm looking for something 3rd party.

Thank you so much and please message me if you could help, since I don't want to self advertise my Twitch on here.

Thank you and please don't be rude if this is the wrong place to ask for something like this :'(

submitted by /u/BlLLY_BUTCHER
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/rMcsOJg

Comments