does anyone here miss GreySec?

This hacking forum was founded in 2016. It has gone up and down and I don't think its currently up and running. For me its not but its been down for a while.

I think that it is disappointing that GS didn't become as big as I had hoped. GS was a wonderful hacking forum and it fit in perfectly with the hacker ethos. Their goal was to be the best hacking forum online rather than be the biggest.

They aimed to achieve this by trying to be the place on the Internet where the "best" hackers learned rather than be the largest community. They said, in order to achieve this, they needed more members and they gained a cult following (which is great).

Then, for some reason they keep going down. I loved the community. They are very informative and gave very good advice. Unfortunately, they did not last as long as I would have hoped.

Anyone else miss GS?

submitted by /u/notburneddown
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/sno1bM5

Comments