HOA Limiting our Networking to Ubquitiy only

So our HOA is limited our connection of "Free Internet" to 200mbps/down and 30mbps/up on non busy days. Basically the HOA bought a 1-2 GBPS line for the entire buidling and trying to claim they gave everyone free internet. Most of the residents don'l mind as they are older and this is ligh years faster. I looked at competing providers who I don't like but will prefer like 1.2GPS Comcast or 1/1 GPS MonkeyBrains. They have both said they have installed in the building anyway but HOA is set on deterring anyone outside their magical internet cabinet. I offered to buy better ubqiquity access points.

As all HOA's go that is not an a solution just a tenant causing issues for people. Is there anyone who can help with possible solutions. I thino MonkeyBrains or ComCast cast can easily route and get what needs to be done.... done. Does anyone else have any other fun solutions to get. Because the way I look at it is, I have free internet for life in the budiling? (Could I somehow spoof the mac address of the current Access Poiint to the current one? potentially supplying a larger network capacity. To be treuly evil is there a way to make sure that my team when they get in arn't able to change routing or traffic c rules?

submitted by /u/No-Fig-8614
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/JTHdGZR

Comments