Would you like a generic parser and data extractor for the outputs of hacking tools?

I am developing a Go tool that aims at extracting data from the outputs of hacking tools; it will do the following: - accept a file or a folder as input - try to parse the input with the correct parser - return the extracted data to the user

I am currently working on the following tools: - arachni - dig - dirb - grype - hping3 - hydra - naabu - nmap - nuclei - wpscan

I have a few questions for you guys: 1. Do you like it? 2. Do you think I should define a clear and strict output for every parser or can I remain more generic and allow every parser to return a different kind of output? 3. What tools would you like to be added?

submitted by /u/deleee
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/kUrvQfz

Comments