Where do I start

Hey guys.

So for some context, my friend and I have set a little game for ourselves, which will challenge us and put the skills we learn into practice.

This game consists of "hacking" into each others Raspberry Pi's where a file is located and accessing said file. First one to do so, wins.

We are hundreds of miles away from each other and know nothing about each others IP addresses or anything like that.

The problem I'm facing is that I am completely new to all of this. He has a year or two of experience over me so it will be tough figuring this all out on my own but I wanted to see if any of you could point me into the right direction. I'm already learning and trying to make use of a Linux VM that I installed.

The game isnt serious at all, and my question is more of a general question which will help me either way.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Agreeable-Craft7456
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/vtcSquJ

Comments