Two factor authentication

Does anyone know if I could potentially hack.. myself. I deleted an email account which is permanently gone forgetting it was linked to something for 2fa. It tells me it's sent the code but obviously I can't read it without the email account.

I contacting them saying this but they said there is no proof I own said account without giving them the code sent to the (deleted email)

Is there a way to guess or generate what the code could be? Or create an identical email now that one is gone. I desperately need to get the 2fa code. I feel like a total idiot.

Please no replies telling me to message random "hackers" on Instagram for a $50.000 fee lol

Any hope for me?

submitted by /u/Efficient_Year_2436
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/XFD7Q4Y

Comments