Win10-11 without admin to install .exe

With the recent updates to Win10-11 UAC, I am unable to install an executable to devices that we have onboarded that the former company did not provide the local admin password to. They are requesting a rather exorbitant amount to "come onsite" and put the password in. I have tried some of my older Powershell, CMD, and executables to get passed the admin but all have failed.

With the recent update, all my books and knowledge is a bit outdated on this matter... anyone? BTW this is all on the up and up, I am trying to install a Managed Service Provider Client on approx 20 devices that the former Managed Service Provider did not clear when they checked out.

Im here for berating, advice, or memes.

submitted by /u/RatherB_fishing
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/pyrPG4e

Comments