2-Year Linux Experience, Python/Perl Skills, Basic Web Dev, and Medical Student – Cybersecurity Career Possibility?

I have a solid 2-year background in Linux, proficiency in Python, Perl, and basic web development (HTML, CSS, PHP). Additionally, I also have hands-on experience with SQL injection, XSS, and familiarity with penetration testing tools like Metasploit, SQLMap, Nikto, Nmap, among others. I'm currently pursuing a medical degree. I'm curious about the feasibility of transitioning into a career in cybersecurity given my skill set. Any advice or insights on how to leverage my experiences for a job in cybersecurity would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Brilliant_Brick_9721
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/TsHyrhK

Comments