Trying to find hidden URL destinations on a domain

I'm trying to chase down some folders in a domain. example: www.somewebsite/dhfk5kjd/

I was thinking about brute forcing, which could work, from some investigation its either 6 alphanumeric OR 8 alphanumeric. The 6 alpha numeric is quite small only 16GB, but the 8 alpha numeric is in the 20+TB range.

Considering how much time and bandwidth I would to use to have to spam the site to brute force it, does anyone suggestions on which might be a better way to find these hidden links?

Sub note, if I chose a URL that does not exists, it does not give me a error 400/404 or anything like that, I get a resulted webpage that says "oops not found".

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/itwasntme2013
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/UcZx6S1

Comments