Keep getting all of my ads immediately flagged.

I need someone to really dumb this down and tell me how to get around the issues I’ve been having.

I live abroad, SE Asia, and have a part time gig of exporting stuff. Eventually I got into vehicle export. I advertise on websites such as Craigslist , Facebook, eBay etc. I’m very transparent and describe the whole process of export in great detail. Things were going pretty good but then I either get shadow banned to where my ads are not visible or I immediately get sent into an indefinite review. Just today I posted a car on Craigslist and within 30 seconds the ad got removed.

I’m assuming I have ip and/or device Id block. I tried using a different wifi and a credit card and I still got flagged instantly so I think it’s a device Id block. What’s the best way to get around this ? Should I go with vpn, proxy or anonymous browser? Is there one where I can pin point myself to a specific city and state ? I advertise all over the country so I can see why Craigslist or any other platforms could see it as weird to have the same car in 20 different states.

The real kicker is they charge per listing and I never get a refund…

submitted by /u/EyeSouthern2916
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/qF8u1QA

Comments