I enjoy making exploit for windows and fun virus, where is to share them?

On my free time I am either making tools for SOC analysis using powershell and python, or messing around making some 'fun viruses'.
Is this the kind of stuff I could post online without getting into trouble?
Some of the scripts I have are the below:
A script that plays the SquidGame lobby song every time a user minimize a screen.
Creating a script that scans the network and install the desktop goose on visible computers.
Email scrapper that searchs for a specific word on outlook like 'password' on the body/subject and spits out all emails that finds into a .html report.

Is this the kind of stuff I should keep to myself, (I feel like I already know the answer to be honest ), but as websites like db-exploit are out there I wonder if anyone does projects similar to this. Am I just okay to post these on github?

Thanks all.

submitted by /u/TheOneWhoKnocksBR
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/CzU7jRA

Comments