Beginner's Guide to Home and Office Network Vulnerabilities

Hey everyone! I'm new to the world of cybersecurity. I'd love to get some advice and resources on how to effectively conduct this research, especially if you're a newbie in this field .

I am doing research for my university, more than anything to introduce myself to cybersecurity but what I want is to learn.

My aim is to identify straightforward and easily fixable vulnerabilities in both home and office network environments. I want to grasp common risks and learn how to address them.

Some topics I have in mind include lack of software updates, insecure configurations, potential unauthorized access points and open ports.

I would like to know how to exploit these basic vulnerabilities and what to do when I discover them

submitted by /u/AsimovWolf
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/1l0VhNU

Comments