Advice for hacking Legacy Gamemaker Program?

Hello, I recently found a bunch of games I made using the Legacy GMStudio gamemaker software on an old flash drive. I looked online and was actually able to download and install the original engine here, but the issue is that when I run the games I created they are using some 'premium' effects that crash the game as it is running the lite mode. It only cost like $20 to purchase the premium version back in the day, but the issue is that that company is either out of business or no longer sells that software, so I'm unable to upgrade to the premium software even if I wanted to.

To be clear, I'm not trying to publish the games or anything I just wanted to run them for my own entertainment.

Any advice on how to crack the software to run the premium? Its gotta be 15 years old at this point.

submitted by /u/palindrome_cardinal
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/AgokyeZ

Comments