Not sure if I’m in the right spot or not but..

Does anyone specialize in how to hack or find out who is behind a burner account that is consistently harassing me on Twitter? I know it’s not a big deal to some but everytime I block this person they make a new account and keep posting my pictures and my families pictures and talking bad stuff. I’m at the point now where I need to find out who this person is. So if anybody actually knows how to somehow figure this out for me please let me know. Please don’t make fun I’m really at a loss at what I should do and I figure I just would come on Reddit and search “hacking” and here I am. Thanks. (Btw I went to the police but where I live unless this person is physically threatening me they won’t do anything about it)

submitted by /u/fitnesswizard
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/OkHv5Xc

Comments