Looking for private communites/groups

Im done with doing everything by myself I want to find a small community where I could expand my horizons share some knowledge and have fun with other people.

Do you know any groups that accept after solving some challenge?

I can’t figure out a way how to find any small community.

I’m skilled in python, web development, networks, web vulnerabilities, web scraping(I can create an api from 99% websites) I also posses seo skills. Im willing to share my knowledge and of course learn new stuff.

I still consider myself a complete beginner but I have give and take mindset and Im learning new stuff almost everyday. I do not bother asking questions that could be easily googled or found on other search engines.

If you know a way how to get into group like this I would highly appreciate your help!

submitted by /u/Lonelyalien_317
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/eZkh4ig

Comments