Been reading a lot of the same posts here, and I thought maybe...

Hey folks,

I see a lot of violations of rules #4 and #9 here, and wanted to start a solution. I started r/didigethacked to try and keep this sub more on point. I enjoy the discussions of hacking and pentesting here, and I based on the rules, I know the mods don't want this to turn into the mundane. Making an offshoot sub where the very common questions can be redirected would make this sub better. Does anyone have interest in helping it get off the ground/moderating it?

I don't tolerate shit shows, bullshit or abuse, so you would have to help with that as well as making sure advice is helpful and not accusatory. I've also seen posts here asking for more on-point and supportive groups, and I'm looking into that as well.

So, I'm throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.

submitted by /u/ethylalcohoe
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/hFqGte8

Comments