Adding data sources to theHarvester

Adding data sources to theHarvester

I have a question about theHarvester OSINT tool if anyone has any experience with it. Have you been able search for things on like twitter or Linkedin? I cloned it to my VM, and it looks like those are not available as a source. But I've seen a video from my OSINT class they were able to use the program to get info from sources like LinkedIn using it. I've tried to change my sources list in the source code of the program (I have some experience with python, so I thought I'd give it a go), but I wasn't successful. I've been testing it with google to see if I can get it to work, but no luck. Here's a list of the sources I'm limited to. I'd just like to know if anyone knows a way to add sources to the list, assumingly by adding to the discovery directory. If there are other subs that you feel like this question might be more appropriate, please let me know. I haven't been able to find much information on search engines and on the github repository.

https://preview.redd.it/0wqylp59h9kb1.jpg?width=654&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=65bbd00e8c7efa91f6b1361d7cce02fd09eaadce

submitted by /u/l-b_b-l
[link] [comments]


from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/BlLbO40

Comments