I'm having legal problems caused by corrupt law enforcement and politicians in Uvalde Texas. I'm serious, and can verify. Can someone hook me up with a lawyer or media outlets, even youtube channels? Unfortunately, this is real.

I reported people maiming and killing cats to Uvalde police department, and complained to police department about drugdealers in a previous job (in an electric lineman company) threatening me and my family. I don't have 100percent proof but KNOW they got people to kill cats to threaten me even after they fired me. I reported it all the way up to Chief Daniel Rodriguez, before May 24, 2022. I also contacted HIGHER law enforcement and didn't get the help I should have. So to keep myself, my family, and others safe, I applied for Border Patrol Sept 2021.

After August 2022 the Uvalde cops arrested me and coerced me into a mental health hospital to cover for themselves not having listened to me. The same cops (and sheriff dept too) who didn't want to save children. I was having an argument with one of my sisters, who is a Uvalde PD cop, (she was 8 months pregnant May 24) because THEY didn't want to help children. I tried calling PD on HER, tried getting hold of the Chief, and got arrested and committed.

A bunch of PD/sherrifs violated my first and second amendment rights, tampered with evidence, got me jailed where it was cold, they didn't want to give me a blanket, I had diarrhea, gave me an extremely high bond which my mother was forced to pay. Detectives Louis Landry (3rd person in the hallway) and Russel Lualemaga (5th person in the hallway) are two detectives who might have entrapped me. I have EVIDENCE and need help with evidence.

I also had trouble with another corrupt Texas employer (HEB, check my profile posts; discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and FRAUD); I filed federal complaints against them, and have been having trouble because of them as well. I think this employer also had part in me getting arrested and I know Judge Mitchell sells honey at HEB (easily googled and facebooked), and I reported corruption to him at the tax office and HEB before (he mocked me and threw me out). The Justice of the Peace Kennedy gave me an extremely high bond, which my poor mother posted, and they still didn't let me out of the jail until like 2 days later. I've complained about the tax office as well. The town is extremely corrupt so I moved away.

I'm real. Can someone help me out with a lawyer or get me in contact with newsmedia or big youtube channels??? As in get them to actually speak to me. This is tearing me up and I've had little to no help. @corruptiontraps tiktok/twitter/youtube is where they can contact me. They're empty accounts for now but think I should post stuff on there as HIGHER law enforcement didn't help.

I'm not lying. In fact, here's my actual youtube. I'm probably somewhere in the autistic spectrum, and have had multiple severe traumas. I still think I would be a good candidate for Border Patrol, but won't be getting in now. https://youtube.com/@TaroFields

submitted by /u/DueYesterday4444
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/CYlvd7X

Comments