What should I be learning next?

I currently going through the foundational part of hacking.

I currently know some networking (hopefully going to be done pretty soon).

I know some Linux and some of the command line stuff not too good at that though but i can do the basic stuff that are used frequently. Started the Bandit overthewire game recently and it’s going pretty well

I know python, html, css, and I think i should be going on to javascript next but can’t figure out how will all this web development be beneficial in hacking, neither do i know why I would need python for hacking other than making custom tools for my specific needs which I don’t think most people need at the beginning, correct me if i am wrong. I would love if someone could explain how I could use all of those in hacking apart from css. I don’t i feel like maybe i would benefit from c++ to eventually move onto reverse engineering with assembly. What should i learn from here?? I am kinda lost.

btw I am just a self learner teen, just learning in my free time cuz i find this stuff interesting and maybe if i find it interesting enough turn it into a career.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Amrootsooklee
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/PXdpSDN

Comments