Tracing Fake Phone Number

I got in a public fight with my ex the other night and ever since have been receiving really insane texts from unsaved numbers that are delivering as texts (telling me im a fat bitch, no one would miss me, i should choke, etc.) I know the obvious response is to assume it's him which is a possibility but he keeps saying it's not and I honestly just want the truth. The texts are about stuff that was said during our fight and my entire building heard so the suspects are slim. There's a girl whose boyfriend broke up the fight (it was just a verbal fight) and I swear she's never liked me and I think it could be her. I just want to know whose doing this so I can gauge if i'm in any real danger and also deal with whoever it is. Does anyone know how to trace fake numbers? I have two and it wouldn't shock me if more came in. Please help I really need answers

submitted by /u/Equivalent-Grab3983
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/1XPpU3D

Comments