Friends only wall - anything I can do?

Hi all, not really sure where to ask this question so this may be completely the wrong place. I’ve been concerned for a while my ex may be posting our personal videos online and I found one of his profiles on a p*rn website last night that has 3 videos up - but they are only viewable to his friends. It doesn’t look like he uses the page anymore but the videos are still there for his 200+ friends on the website to watch. I don’t know for sure if these videos are of/with me since there is no thumbnail available either.

My question is - is there anything I can do beyond creating a burner account and trying to add him on there? Because I’ve already done that to no avail. Is there a way to at least view a thumbnail or anything? Hoping you tech savvy individuals can tell me if there are any options here.

The website is “xhamster” for reference.

Thanks all

submitted by /u/hedgiehogmom
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/5tm4ouM

Comments