4G Unlimited Data on YouTube but throttled ... Any solution ?

Hi,

So, here's the deal: I have a 4G SIM card that promises unlimited YouTube data. Sounds great, right? Well, not quite. While I do have unlimited access to YouTube, the speed is significantly reduced and throttled, making it practically unusable.

To make matters more confusing, my data plan actually includes a separate 30 GB data allowance. However, it seems like the operator has chosen to prioritize YouTube traffic by offering unlimited access but at a painfully slow speed.
I'm seeking advice or suggestions on how I can overcome this issue and make the most out of my data plan (I need YouTube at high speed unlimited data)

PS : by using a VPN, YouTube works perfectly at full speed but it consumes from my 30 GB Data.

submitted by /u/HichamChawling
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/tv42OBw

Comments