Wanna get into hacking [NOT MOVIES HACKING GREEN SCREEN TYPE]

I've been bouncing around cybersec for the past couple years , took an INE free course . Yet I wanna do this as hobby I love hacking and cybersec , things like networking , protocols , how system works on low level aspect keeps answering a stacked questions for 14 years , since ever I put my hands on a electronic machine. And now I finally get to know and understand the tech world in depth through hacking it and discovering every aspect of it . I want a guide to start off in my hacking hobby journy PLS I NEED IT TO PRACTICLE not just 90% theortical and 10% practicle , I will get really bored if it's theoritcal , I understand that I have to do the theory part in order to do the practical part . I wanna meet and talk with experienced hacking experts to ask them about their experience and their major achievements they've done. Anyways I'm doing this for fun , nothing serious . Any given info that can help is much much much appericated.

Thx for reading , have it good for the rest of your day.

submitted by /u/Titan_D
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/1unE3Dd

Comments