I've recently gotten very interested in hardware hacking and security/pen testing type stuff. Can anyone recommend any resources for using the flipper + dev board + wifi board as a starting point to learn as much as I can with it?

I have been passively interested in some of the hardware stuff Samy Kamkar talks about a lot just from listening to his talks and podcast cameos and stuff, but recently listening to Darknet Diaries has really really pushed my interests in that to a point where I want to learn as much as I can.

I know the flipper has a lot of limitations out of the box but I was hoping I could do some cool things with it that might require a higher level of coding knowledge (or even hardware knowledge for wiring/soldering) that I don't have yet, so that I can really maximize it's capabilities before I go buying other tools to use.

Any and all recommendations would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/drippyneon
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/WrTdJfA

Comments