Hey everybody!

I hope the title is not too childish haha, I joined this sub just now and I'm really excited to learn about information security. A little bit about myself, I'm 20 and have a good background in Computer Science and basic knowledge about computers and machine level languages. I have done BASIC in primary school and learned Java for 4 years during my high school and junior college. Also learnt Python, C, C++ and C# in University during the course of 2 years (ongoing). I opted for a special cyber security degree along with industry training. So long I have learnt Cisco Packet Tracer and OSI models & LINUX along with few other concepts. I always had this curiosity to break into machines (CTFs) or even secure my own from any breach but till date due to lack of mentor and sharpened knowledge, I haven't had much hands on experience of real life problem. It would be a great help if someone could guide me through the learning phase and occasionally test my hands on experience too. Have a wonderful day y'all

submitted by /u/Hot_Conference1934
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/HFRPNs4

Comments