I am going to enroll for OSCP, i would appreciate any possibile insights!

I've been using Linux since i was 14 because i only had my father's old laptop from 2008 and that thing couldn't run anything more than linux, right now I'm 19 and have been doing bug bounties from 6 ish months. I'm a bit behind academically but i am going to do bachelor's in computer science specialization in cybersecurity this year, I've looked through the syllabus and I'm mostly familiar with every subject except advance engineering mathematics. Since I'm gonna have a lot of free time and it's been my dream to pursue OSCP i am going to enroll for OSCP this year. i would appreciate any and all kind of advice and insight.

I'm fairly sure with 3 months of lab and 9 months of training I'll be able to pass OSCP, and over the past two years i have hacked hundreds of vulnhub virtual machines. Not being too cocky though cause i read a lot on this sub how OSCP can fail even the best so my next best move is to learn from other people's failures and give it my best and hopefully pass.

submitted by /u/Naitikxo
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/maT41si

Comments