How to crack a gps device

How to crack a gps device

I just got hold of some gps devices used for tracking cargo which weren't needed anymore. I am curious about them, and would like to play around with it, but I can't find anything about them. I'd like to reprogram tgem so they can be followed and sell them for a few bucks, or just to learn about them. Problem is, they have anintegrated sim , which is not removable, and I'm unable to source any data of the device to see where should I start from. Any help would ve appreciated if someone takes the time to help a noobie out. The image of the device is attached above.it has an usb port which seemt to have data lines attached to the motherboard. I removed the shielding from the motherboard too. The white gunk on the mobo is where the battery was connected.

submitted by /u/Vargabazsaa
[link] [comments]


from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/kQtXjxZ

Comments