VPN/UDP port forwarding flaws?

I have my own VPN set up on my home network and I would like to do some pen-testing to find any vulnerabilities in my setup. I have port forwarding on my router that is configured for UDP protocol traffic to pass through to the VPN server. In the port forwarding on my router settings I have it set to a specific url/ip in the "Application" field (which is where the source address goes on my router for some reason). I'm using the same internal and external port. Is there anything that stands out that might make me vulnerable? What can I try to test how secure this is?
I realize no one will be able to give a perfect response without knowing everything about my network setup, but I'm just not going to put all that on a hacking sub (plus I don't think that's allowed here anyway). Thanks in advance for any ideas.

submitted by /u/i_ate_them_all
[link] [comments]

from hacking: security in practice https://ift.tt/gW0Lwje

Comments